How’s My Resume?
WEB DEVELOPER, ANALYST & MARKETER | CONSULTANT ∙ 2014 – CURRENT
- Manage web analytics & budget for multiple websites with aggregated total visitors of 650,000 and marketing ad budgets of $200,000 annually.
- Segmented users to create data backed marketing & web personas for clients using cluster analysis & targeted those personas using remarketing & email ads.
- Implemented web tracking tools such as Google Tag Manager to provide clients with site insights such a video plays, PDF downloads & carousel interaction.
- Achieved 16% year over year growth in web traffic across all clients & a 26% increase in sales/conversions post marketing & web site improvements.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL STRATEGIES | UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND (UMBC) ∙ 2014 – 2017
- Redeveloped & managed 25+ websites & landing pages by using user, A/B & multivariate testing, resulting in a 21% increase in applications & 29% increase in inquiries over 2 years.
- Created a lead scoring regression model within Salesforce CRM comprised of Google Analytics activity, social media ads, paid ads, email activity, event history, demographic info & inbound marketing. By targeting qualified leads acceptance rates increased by 14% and upgraded overall site flow.
- Correlated multiple marketing platform spend with conversions to identify high performing advertising per website resulting in a 10% decrease in marketing spend while increasing conversions.
PROJECT MANAGER | MISSIONTIX ∙ 2011 – 2014
- Generated reports documenting & projecting site traffic, call volume, sales, net profit and other key performance metrics for a $2 million annual revenue event ticketing e-commerce company.
- Identified individual users using cluster analysis for beta testing of a retention initiative for concert tickets. Sales among beta testers increased by 15% with 7% referring the program to friends.
- In order to launch high profile events, in combination with PR, graphic designers, back end developers, artist management & label relations led initiatives by integrating consumer feedback to create unique checkout flows & premium experiences.
DIRECTOR OF ALTERNATIVE PROMOTIONS | TASK FORCE MARKETING ∙ 2009 – 2012
- Collaborated with Atlantic Records to create marketing campaigns and promotional items for 25 pop/rock artists.
- Developed street teams, social media presences and guerilla marketing tactics in 60 markets to increase artist exposure, record sales, and radio play.
- RAMS HEAD LIVE (AEG) ∙ Marketing Intern (‘09-‘12)
- CBS RADIO ∙ Promotions Assistant (‘08-‘12)
- MUSIC + PYTHON APPS (2016) | christineosazuwa.com/music
Apps powered by Heroku & Flask using Spotify, Last.fm & other music APIs.
- ALWAYS WANTING MORE (2011) | alwayswantingmore.com
Produced & directed 90 min. documentary about the music industry.
- SCENE TRASH MAGAZINE (2006-11) | scenetrash.com
Founder of indie print music magazine. Produced 40 issues. Managed staff of 12.
- DATA ANALYTICS: Python | R | Tableau | SAS | Excel | SQL
- DIGITAL STRATEGY/UX DESIGN: Google Analytics/Tag Manager | SEO | Salesforce CRM | Search & Display Ads | Email Management | User Testing
- DATA SCIENCE BOOTCAMP | Betamore ∙ Baltimore, MD, USA ∙ 2016
12 week Python data science bootcamp focused on predictive modeling, text mining, data visualization, supervised & unsupervised learning. Worked with Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, MatPlotLib, APls & Git.
- PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS CERTIFICATE | UMUC ∙ Adelphi, MD, USA ∙ 2014-15
One-year certificate program focused on predictive modeling & business intelligence using R, RapidMiner, Tableau, and SAS.
- MBA, MARKETING | Loyola Univ. ∙ Baltimore, MD, USA ∙ 2012-14
MBA program that included courses in statistics, probability, data analytics, market research, consumer behavior & a work-study trip to Santiago, Chile.
- BA, MUSIC BUSINESS & JOURNALISM | UMBC ∙ Baltimore, MD, USA ∙ 2007-11
Created & executed the curriculum for a 60 credit degree proposal including courses in marketing, music business, statistics & management.