LinkedIn Help | Christine Osazuwa
Thanks so much again for your LinkedIn message. I get quite a lot of them these days so to streamline the process a bit, I put together this handy little landing page. Hope you don’t mind & can find what you need 🙂
- If I asked for referrals or for people to reach out for a role, please make sure you send your resume/CV and a link to the job description so I can do my best to answer any questions and see if I can refer you to the right person.
- If you want to know how I got my start in the music industry or about my career journey, check out my speaking page under “Press & Interviews”. In most of those talks/features, I cover my journey but good ones to check out for audio/video is the Where Are All My Friends episode, and for text, check out the MusicWeek feature.
- If you want advice on getting into music/tech, check out some of my past posts that discuss those topics here:
- If you’re looking for more resources/guidance to get into music/entertainment or places to network across the industry, check out: The Digilogue, shesaid.so, Girls Who Listen, Girls I Rate, Small Green Shoots, Women in Ctrl, She Is The Music, Grammy U and Music Industry Entryway.
- If you’ve checked out all of the above and still have questions, you can join a group Zoom call that I have on my Monday nights to ask whatever you’d like. I host group calls to maximize the amount of people I can help while mitigating frequent no-shows to one on one calls. I’m happy to give business, career, artist, startup or other professional advice in these calls completely for free. The calls last for 45 minutes and will have a max of 4 attendees plus myself.
- If you’d prefer to have a one-on-one call, due to the volume of requests, I cannot accommodate free calls, however; you can book a one on one call with me for $50 USD.
I appreciate you reaching out!